Retired and Crazy tagged me after my last post, so now I feel compelled to reveal 6 things you don't know about me. As I'm at my sister's house with 5 kids and no other grown-ups, I had better be quick. However they're old enough to entertain themeselves (aged 6-14) so I can afford to be ever so slightly neglectful. Here goes, in a hurry:
1. I attract road speed traps like some people attract wasps
2. I am a brunette with a fleck of grey (covered)
3. I met my man in an American movie theatre
4. Some of my friends think I've borderline OCD; I think I'm borderline misunderstood
5. I'm notoriously late unless I make a superhuman effort
6. I love Starbucks marmite and cheese paninis, but have switched from latte to Americano (there was way too much dairy going on)
I may get round to the business of tagging 6 other bloggers later (or I may not). Off now to make rolls for lunch ...