Thanks for tagging me Maggie May! So that saves me the trouble of thinking up something new to write about today. It seems I am now obliged to reveal 6 random things about myself. Okay, here goes:
1. I'm mostly vegetarian (but enjoy the occasional crispy bacon sandwich)
2. My daughter has cerebral palsy (mild)
3. I’ve done 5 parachute jumps and 2 marathons (before children obviously)
4. I once qualified as an aerobics instructor (but never taught a single class - what a waste)
5. I hate 99% of reality TV and TV dramas (but how can I not love Dragons Den and Sex & the City)
6. This evening I whipped up a healthy stir-fry for myself: tofu, black-bean sauce, pak choi, spinach & rice. I then spotted an earwig that had obviously been living in the pak choi packet, so I binned the whole lot and made myself a greasy fried egg sandwich instead.
In turn, I tag the top 6 bloggers in my blogroll ... because I still can't figure out how to put links in a post. What a dimwit! Over to you ...